Le Groupe Jenaco is a leader in the field of building mechanics, specializing in piping. The company offers a full range of services in plumbing, hydronic heating, natural gas, geothermal energy, radiant floors, etc., always taking into account environmental concerns (comfort and energy conservation). Le Groupe Jenaco is well known for its execution of high-calibre projects in the heavy residential, industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors.
Our team enjoys a friendly, stimulating work environment; we listen to our employees and show them respect. The company offers a work environment that promotes personal growth and helps all employees to develop their skills, in particular with a continuing education program.
In addition, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits including an employee wellbeing program and four weeks of vacation when you are hired.
We are looking for someone who shares our corporate values that are built on close collaboration between all concerned, team spirit, and pride in a job well done.
Under the supervision of the Director of Finance and Administration, the accounts receivable agent is responsible for performing various tasks related to accounts receivable for projects and general accounting.
The ideal candidate is autonomous, resourceful, responsible, and versatile; he/she likes to work in a team and knows how to show initiative
- Prepare files and invoicing for residential contracts and extras
- Apply for permits from the RBQ
- Invoice work orders
- Prepare invoicing for commercial contracts, extras, and amendments, if applicable
- Take care of various tasks: receipts, Square, direct payments, and checks
- Keep track of the current projects file
- Send and follow up on client account statements
- Prepare bank deposits
- Prepare project start and end documents in collaboration with the head of accounting
- Perform title searches and prepare contract cancellations
- Apply for CNESST and CCQ compliance certificates
- Track monthly accrued charges, as needed
- Follow up and update the various Excel tables requested by his/her immediate superior
Contribution to the team
- Perform relevant tasks to help the Director of Finance and Administration and the entire team in various circumstances including emergency, overflow, or special needs situations
Continuous improvement of quality and productivity
- Listen to comments, suggestions, or complaints from anyone related to the company
- Communicate information and any suggestions for making improvements and thus actively contribute to increasing productivity and offering a better quality of work
- DVS in accounting and/or relevant experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of the accounting cycle and basic financial principles
- Knowledge of Office Suite software
- Organized person with a high level of initiative and a sense of responsibility
- Able to work as part of a team
- Versatile and open-minded
- Experience in the construction industry and knowledge of Maestro software are additional assets
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks’ vacation from the first year
- Group insurance
- Employee wellness program
- Continuing education program
Type of employment | Full time—Permanent
Le Groupe Jenaco is known, in particular, for its approach that focusses on respecting and valuing its human capital. Everything possible is done to enable all employees to reach their full potential. Employees are encouraged to show initiative and to think outside the box. The company is well known in the industry for its collaborative approach. It also initiated the Share to Build Symposium Day and has created scholarships to promote research in construction management.